Sunday, January 3, 2016

Some Wizard101 Ideas

Hello, everyone! Here is my second post.


So, I've noticed that a lot of Wizard101 players feel as if the game is getting very repetitive. I, myself, cannot agree or disagree as i've been absent for quite a while. However, I thought i'd share some of the ideas that I think would be a very cool addition to Wizard101. Some of these I have heard from other people in the community, while some i've come up with myself. I will give credit if the idea was originally not my own. I hope you find them to be refreshing ideas.


1. Transfer Students

This idea is one that I heard from Spiral Radio 101 (originally called Ravenwood Radio when this idea was mentioned) a very long time ago. Now, i'm sure we all know who Penny Dreadful is. She's a transfer student from Marleybone seeking your help in the commons when you first begin the game. So, wouldn't it be cool to be able to create a transfer student? For example, you could create a Salamander or a Krok from Krokotopia who transferred over from Krokotopia to be a Wizard City student. You could maybe even have some original dialogue from characters and a slightly different intro. Personally, I would love to be a transfer student from Marleybone so that I could be a human dog. I think it would be really exciting to have this be a part of the game. What do you think?


2. Siding With Evil

Once again, this is an idea originally mention in Spiral Radio 101 a long time ago. What this idea brings to the table is the ability to destroy the Spiral rather than save it *evil laughter*. I know this seems dark, but rather than saving the world I think i'd be pretty cool to destroy it. Of course, nothing too extreme. Maybe just quests that allow some shenanigans to take place. For example, rather than defeating evil mobs to obtain some sort of material that will help reduce their population, we can defeat mobs (for a quest) to obtain a material that will help increase their population. Rather than defeating Nightshade to destroy the darkness enclosing Wizard City, the dark wizards should defeat Nightshade to recruit him so that he is under your control and so that he helps you bring Wizard City down. Perhaps Malistaire could even be the dark side's headmaster. Things like that.


3. Art World

This is an idea that I came up with myself. It's an idea for a new world. Within the twizard community I've noticed that there are a lot of wonderful artists. I think that there should be a world in Wizard101 that is art themed. There could be a villain that is draining the world from its life source. This could then cause the world's color to be really messed up. Some areas could have colors that don't go with the object. For example, the grass is purple, the sky is green, the people are blue. Other areas could be only a sketch because all the color is gone due to the villain's actions. Ooh, there should even be an area for digital art. An area where the buildings are technology used for drawing but it's all been infected by a virus. I would love a drawing tablet as a pet, not going to lie.


These ideas are things that I think could make Wizard101 more fun than it already is. They feel new and refreshing while still staying loyal to what Wizard101 is. I thought I would share some of them with you. Did you like them? Hate them? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment