Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! 
First off, i'd like to apologize. I haven't exactly been around much, so I don't really know what's what. To be quite honest, i'm lost. And the thing is, i'd love to say it's been another great year with the twizard community, but the truth is that I wasn't really there. Still, I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope that this year brings us as much joy and laughter as the last one did. So, yay! *happy dance*

Technically speaking, this is my first blog post because on my last blog I was so inactive that it ended up getting deactivated. So, I will take the start of this year as an opportunity to start blogging. I'm not really all that great at it, but i'd like to try it out. Please, have patience with my lack of knowledge on blogging... or Wizard101... or anything, as a matter of fact. I'm learning. If you see any mistakes or anything along those lines, please don't murder me o_o
(Side Note: The blog doesn't look that great because i'm a noob and i'm not done fixing it up. Patience, young one.)
Now, getting back to the point. This is simply a post to motivate everyone to start new things, to reach your dreams, and to always remember to start small. I mean, new year, new me, right? Since i'm not very familiar with Wizard101 the way I used to be, and I can't talk about all the cool things that happened in the game throughout the year, i'm simply going to talk about some of the goals that I have for 2016, and hopefully inspire you to reach your goals too.

1. Blog

As I've stated before, I want to start blogging more often. I will do this! And, I have a few good ideas in terms of where I want to head with my blog. I may not just do the everyday gaming posts, I want to do something a little bit different. Of course, it'll be related to Wizard101.

2. Be Healthy

For 2016, I want to feel better about myself in terms of fitness. I want to feel healthy because so far, procrastination, gaming, and Netflix have been my life. Not very good choices if I want to be able to take the stairs without looking like a dying walrus.
I know many people out there have this same goal, so just remember that when exercising you're actually a vampire...
I have such amazing words of wisdom.

3. Play Wizard101

As some of you may know, I haven't been around for a while, but i'm back! And I wanna make the most out of it. My third goal is to dedicate some of my time to the twizard community, whether that's through Wizard101, blogging, or twitter, it doesn't matter. I simply want to be more connected to the amazing community that we have, because i've missed it.

Your turn!

Tell me, what are some of your goals? Do you share some of them with me? Or not? Let me know! I believe in you, remember that anything is possible as long as you work hard.

Without further ado, I will now make my exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment